What is Express Entry?
Canada has a fast-track system for immigration called Express Entry
Express Entry is a system to manage applications of Permanent Residency, it’s the first step to apply under Federal Skilled Worker program,
All the applicants under Express Entry will be ranked by Canadian Immigration Council under several factors which includes
- Your Education
- No of Years of work experience
- Language Skills
- Combination of Education and Language proficiency
- Combination of Work Experience & Language Proficiency
- Job Offer from Canadian Employer
- The last & Very-Important – Provincial Nomination
Factors plays a major role in Getting Invitation from CIC (Canadian Immigration Council) for Permanent Residency
- Provincial Nominee Program – Canada is a land of Provinces, The Provinces in Canada have a separate Quota to nominate the Candidates from Express entry pool, or to accept applications directly even if someone is not eligible for express entry pool. Most Often Provinces are selecting the applicants especially for the occupation which are in current demand in there Province. Most often Provincial Nominee Programs aren’t open all the time to accept applications but they are accepting the applications on intervals & gets open to apply for Provincial Nomination for a very short duration, some time for few hours or few days & gets closed as soon as the no of application threshold reaches its ceiling. The list of major provinces are Nova Scotia , Saskatchewan , Manitoba & Ontario. The applicants who are getting selected by Provinces, are getting Invitation to apply for Permanent Residency from CIC
- Job Offer – The job offer from Canadian Employer can award some extra 50 points for most of the occupations & extra 200 points for a few limited occupations of Senior Managerial Level which can boost your chances of selection.
- How you present your initial application plays a major role in obtaining the ranking, which includes claiming all your work-experience by categorising it to correct Occupational Code, claiming points for both Language Proficiency (English & French) & especially to the same Canadian Language Benchmark which are required under Federal Skilled Worker Program or Provincial Nomination.
- Each Province brings several advantages for applicants & comes up with its own unique criteria of selecting candidates. Some prefer French Speaking Class, Some prefer the applicants who have their friends or distant relative living in particular province, some are looking for only applicants whose occupation matches with the occupation in current demand in particular province.
Route to Canadian Citizenship and it’s benefits
It’s all upon you to decide whether it’s tough or easy to obtain citizenship, below are few mandatory requirements
- Applicant must stay in Canada for minimum of 4 years out of 6 years as PR holder. Must not be outside Canada for more than 183 days in any single year.
- Must stay on your good behaviour
- Know a thing or two about the country you’ll soon call home – like Flag Color , Basic French Proficiency etc.
- Free Healthcare for Family
- Free Education for Children’s
You may call us to check if you’re the best suit for Canadian Immigration under Skilled Worker program
Call +9714 284 4414, or Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for Pre-Assessment
15th December 2016, 1640 Hrs.