I wanted to write this blog for our readers who visit our website or they are connected on our social platform.
Applicants who are planning to apply for Permanent Residency in Canada through
- Express Entry System
This blog would serve as a guide about the process that what the process includes, what to expect during your processing and what you should avoid after applying.
This express entry is basically a three step process
- You first submit an express entry profile – Pre Application
- Pre Invitation to Apply
- Post Invitation to Apply.
Coming to our first point that is Pre Application: At this phase when we check if applicant is eligible to apply, We calculate points on base of 67 eligible criteria Out of 100 points, anyhow you may contact any of our team member for your free points evaluation anytime but make sure your education & IELTS evaluation is calculated on our Assumption as per the requirement & it is verified once education evaluation is positive and IELTS results is ready.
Profile is created only once you are having education & IELTS report.
Interestingly second stage is what attracts all of us: Pre Invitation to Apply
In this phase we created an online profile and we are waiting to get Invitation to Apply that’s why we call it in short (ITA). I call it waiting phase because you are waiting to get invitation by the govt.
Who are getting invitation?
How many months it takes?
Am I eligible for provincial Nomination?
If you are having same questions right now, we suggest applicants for the free session at our office as right now there are too many links available online which leads to confusion.
Coming back to pre-Invitation: I suggest you to start collecting all of your documents like :
- Police Clearance Certificate: I call it PCC in short, Pcc is required from the current residence of the applicant and other countries where you have stayed for more than 6 months.
- Reference letters by employers
- Proof of funds
Post Invitation to Apply: This phase is very important and this is where your application is either accepted or rejected .We get 60 days to file a complete application where all your documents are attached electronically. It includes following points:
- Medical Examination- The medical test is to ensure that you or your dependents do not have any contagious diseases & you will not be a burden to the Canadian healthcare system initially. Kindly note that this medical test must be performed by a doctor who is a CIC designated panel physician. Pregnant applicants can choose to complete their medical exam after the baby is born (since chest X-ray is a part of the tests) else they can choose to go ahead with the Medical test by wearing a lead apron. After completion of tests, you will get an upfront medical form and then we need to upload this form along with the other documents on the checklist. (Medical test validity is 1 year normally)
- Passport Travel documents.
I hope I am able to clear few of the doubts and you are most welcome to know more as I am going to re-write more blogs with new updates.
I am reachable at firstname.lastname@example.org